Recipe: Tasty chocolate mousse with raspberries
chocolate mousse with raspberries. The Best Chocolate Raspberries You Will Ever Try. Whisk a small amount of the hot mixture into the egg yolks. Chocolate mousse with raspberries Light and fluffy, this mousse can be made with many different types of chocolate – if you prefer a slightly sweeter dessert, use more milk chocolate and less dark.
Adding raspberries adds a touch of freshness and elegance to this classic dessert. Just spoon the raspberry chocolate mousse into half-sphere silicone molds and pop them in the freezer for at least one hour. Fold one-quarter of the whipped cream into chocolate mixture then fold back into the remaining whipped cream. You can have chocolate mousse with raspberries using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chocolate mousse with raspberries
- Prepare 80 grams of 70% cocoa chocolate.
- You need 2 of egg white.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- It’s 30 of raspberries.
Fold in two-thirds of the raspberries. Spoon into serving dishes and top with remaining raspberries. A very chocolatey raspberry easy chocolate mousse recipe. Raspberry Chocolate Mousse is a delicious dessert with a stunning presentation in a stemless wine glass.
chocolate mousse with raspberries instructions
- Break chocolate and melt it. Cool melted chocolate down for few minutes..
- add sugar to the egg whites and whisk them until they become firm and form soft peaks as the whisk is removed..
- Add chocolate to the yogurt sand mix them well..
- fold the egg white into chocolate yogurt and then spoon the mixture into ramekins or else..
- Refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours..
- Arrange raspberries on top and use potato peeler to create chocolate shavings for decoration..
Each layer is soft and velvety, and you can make it a few days in advance. Chocolate is perfect for dinner parties, Valentine's Day, holidays, and special occasions. Raspberry Chocolate Mousse is a delicious dessert with a stunning presentation in stemless wine glasses. Each layer is velvety smooth and creamy, and you can make it several days ahead of time. Chocolate is perfect for dinner parties, Valentine's Day, holidays and special occasions.