Recipe: Yummy quick chocolate mousse
quick chocolate mousse. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far too long. And honestly, I get it: Classic chocolate mousse is a little fussy and requires separating eggs. We love to eat it just like this or.
Quick and easy recipe that contains no eggs or gelatine, suitable for any occasion. This chocolate mousse is quick, easy, has a simple ingredient list, and tastes heavenly!! Chocolate mousse recipes are hard to come by, especially if you want a Weight Watchers version and one that. You can have quick chocolate mousse using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of quick chocolate mousse
- Prepare 300 ml of single cream.
- It’s 200 grams of continental dark chocolate.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 2 tbsp of marsala cooking wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated white chocolate to decorate.
Nadiya's quick chocolate mousse has a secret ingredient. Of course you can use any chocolate hazelnut spread to make this easy dessert. Quick & Easy Dark Chocolate Mousse Recipe you'll want to know by heart! Indeed, this Chocolate Mousse Recipe is so easy to whip up, it's absolutely fool proof and honestly, it doesn't even come.
quick chocolate mousse instructions
- heat the cream in a saucepan for 3 – 4 minutes until almost boiling..
- break up, or chop , the chocolate into small peices and place in a blender..
- pour the hot cream into the blender then blend together until smooth..
- pour in the eggs and blend again until well mixed. add the marsala and give a final blend..
- pour into six ramakin dishes and allow to cool. cover with clinging and chill for about two hours. serve decorated with the greated white chocolate.
Easy chocolate mousse is made quickly in the blender. This simple, delicious chocolate mousse is a snap to prepare! We added an extra cooking step to the recipe to ensure the eggs are brought to. Chocolate mousse is a light textured dessert that doesn't make you feel guilty about eating it all in Quick Chocolate Mousse. The Quick Chocolate Mousse recipe out of our category Cream!