Recipe: Perfect Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate mousse has very few ingredients so it's important to use the best quality chocolate — its flavor will shine through. I like semi-sweet chocolate but if you prefer your mousse with a darker. Chocolate Mousse – an elegant, smooth, airy and chocolaty dessert.
Rich and creamy, yet light and fluffy, one pot is satisfying but always leaves me wanting more……. This is a classic chocolate mousse made. I really didn't know I could make. You can cook Chocolate Mousse using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar, divided.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 4 oz of (4 squares) unsweetened chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of strong brewed coffee.
- It’s 3 of egg whites.
- Prepare 4 oz of whipped topping.
Chocolate mousse is easily achievable right in your own kitchen, and anyone can make it, but you Pull this chocolate mousse recipe together with four simple ingredients: eggs, cream, sugar, and. This Chocolate Mousse is thick, rich, creamy, and a perfect dessert for entertaining! Chocolate mousse can be a little bit tricky! That (and the delicious chocolate flavor) is why I love this recipe so much.
Chocolate Mousse instructions
- In a small saucepan, combine 3/4 cup sugar & water. Bring to a simmer, stirring, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat..
- Add the chocolate. Whisk until mixture is completely melted & smooth. Whisk in coffee. Pour in large bowl & set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl, using an electric mixer set on high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining sugar until stiff, but not dry, peaks form..
- Whisk 1/4 of beaten egg whites into chocolate mixture. Fold in remaining whites, then the whipped topping..
- Pour mousse into dessert dishes. Cover with plastic wrap & chill for at least 4 hrs. Can garnish with additional whipped topping, berries, or walnuts, if desired..
Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich. This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! So today I am posting a recipe that I have been on the search of for AGES! In our minds, chocolate mousse is pretty much a super fluffy pudding.