Recipe: Perfect Greek Salad
You can cook Greek Salad using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Salad
- Prepare of Greek Salad Dressing.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need of red wine vinegar.
- You need of olive oil (EVOO).
- It’s of garlic (minced).
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of Salad.
- You need of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- It’s of cucumber.
- It’s of Kalamata olives.
- It’s of feta cheese (crumbled).
Greek Salad instructions
- Mix together salad dressing ingredients and whisk until combined..
- Chop romaine lettuce across into strips. Then cut the strips in half. (I like to cut the lettuce into bite size pieces).
- Peel, slice, and quarter the cucumber. Slice and chop the tomato..
- Add lettuce, tomato, and cucumber to a salad bowl and add enough dressing to coat. (You don't have to use all the dressing you mixed up)..
- Add olives and feta cheese. Toss salad, and serve..
- It's a great side for chicken kebabs, shawarma, or Mediterranean favorites..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)