Recipe: Perfect White Chocolate Mousse
White Chocolate Mousse. Easy white chocolate mousse made with cream cheese for an amazingly delicious treat that's perfect for Valentine's Day or any day! Whether or not you celebrate Valentine's Day, it's a great excuse to. Transfer chocolate mixture to large bowl.
Once the white chocolate mixture is set, beat the cold cream in a large bowl until stiff peaks. White ChocolateMousse is very easy to make and requires very little equipment. Top your White Chocolate Mousse with fruit of your choice to add an extra flavor dimension to your dessert. You can cook White Chocolate Mousse using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Mousse
- You need 80 grams of Milk.
- You need 10 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 45 grams of White chocolate.
- Prepare 100 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 2 1/2 grams of Gelatin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
White chocolate contains only cocoa butter, no cocoa solids, which gives it the light color. The first step in making Two Ingredient White Chocolate Mousse is to melt the white chocolate pieces. The combination of cake, filling, and frosting in this recipe for white chocolate mousse cake is just Bake the cake one day and reserve it, or freeze it up to three months. Chocolate Cake with White Chocolate Mousse Filling.
White Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Soak gelatin in water, and dissolve completely in a microwave or in a double boiler..
- Combine an egg yolk and sugar in a bowl and whip until it becomes thick and white. (The photo here shows the beginning of this step).
- Pour the milk into a pan and remove from heat when it bubbles around the edge. Add to the bowl from Step 2 and stir..
- Strain through a fine meshed sieve and put it back into the pan. Heat the pan over low heat and turn off the heat when it bubbles around the edge..
- Add the dissolved gelatin and white chocolate in the pan, and let it melt in residual heat..
- Pour Step 5 mixture into a bowl and let it cool down over a bigger bowl with iced water..
- Meanwhile, whip heavy cream in a bowl until it forms soft peaks..
- Add whipped cream (Step 7) into the bowl (Step 6) and stir. (Cool the mixture again if it is too runny as Step 6).
- Pour Step 8 mixture into containers of your choice and chill. Then it's done!.
- It looks very cute if you decorate the container with lace paper! This is user "weeeek"'s design..
- This time I used this white chocolate. 45 g/box..
- In a heart-shaped glass! I put whipped cream and a strawberry on the top..
This recipe calls for boiling coffee, which I don't personally like and is actually a substitute for boiling water. Also the almond extract is a substitute for. This simple eggless mousse puts the milky flavor of white chocolate center stage, highlighted by Because this mousse contains little more than the ingredients found in white chocolate itself, it's. Super easy, sweet and creamy White Chocolate Mousse made with only two ingredients. Find rich, creamy white chocolate mousse recipes for an easy but impressive special occassion dessert.