Recipe: Tasty White and Dark Chocolate Mousse
White and Dark Chocolate Mousse. This week Trish is showing you how to make White and Dark Chocolate Mousse. This double chocolate mousse cake consists of white chocolate mousse, dark chocolate mousse and a butter chocolate cake layer. Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over simmering water stirring frequently.
Chop the white and dark chocolate finely. Transfer to separate bowls and melt over simmering water. In a saucepan, beat egg yolks with sugar until foamy and stir in the milk. You can have White and Dark Chocolate Mousse using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White and Dark Chocolate Mousse
- You need 1/2 cup of White chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dark chocolate.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh cream.
- It’s 2 cups of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare sticks of For garnishing: Chocolate.
- It’s of Glaze cherries.
Fold half into the white chocolate mousse and half into the dark chocolate mousse. Chocolate Mousse in White and Dark Chocolate Shells. Spoon any flavored instant mousse or pudding you desire into the shells, and top with fresh fruit for a simple and stunning dessert. Dark chocolate in the cake, semi sweet in the chocolate mousse and then white chocolate on top.
White and Dark Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Melt white chocolate in microwave..
- Stir so that no lumps remain..
- Add 1/2 cup fresh cream and fold gently..
- Add 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence and fold gently..
- Keep aside to cool it down a little..
- Repeat same for dark chocolate..
- Now whip the cream till soft peaks..
- Add 1 cup in white chocolate and 1 cup in dark chocolate and fold gently..
- Now take bowls pipe white and dark chocolate mousse and keep in fridge for 2hrs or till set..
- Garnish with glaze cherries and chocolate sticks..
- Serve chilled..
Pure heaven and the ultimate cure for a serious This Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake is an amazing combination of chocolate cake, chocolate fudge, and chocolate and white chocolate mousse! Place chocolate in a large bowl set over a bain marie or in a double boiler at a low simmer. Turn off the heat and When the whites are almost completely incorporated, fold in the whipped cream. Mini Dark Chocolate Mousse CupsFeed Them Wisely. Duo of dark and white chocolate mousse.