How to Make Tasty Double chocolate mousse
Double chocolate mousse. Chocolate mousse is an absolute favorite chocolate dessert of all time for most of the chocolate lovers out there. So anytime you're craving for a chocolate dessert or looking to make quick desserts at home, this double chocolate mousse recipe is just what you need. Then sprinkle with more chocolate and mentally prepare yourself for the richest and most decadent dessert that's no longer low in fat (because high fat is better for you, until they decide other wise), but full of beautiful silky smooth chocolate.
Pour the milk chocolate mousse over the dark chocolate layer and smooth the top with a spatula. Beat in milk and corn syrup. Spread warm glaze over top and sides of cake. You can have Double chocolate mousse using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double chocolate mousse
- You need 200 g of white chocolate.
- It’s 400 g of dark chocolate.
- It’s 750 ml of heavy cream.
It boasts a perfect balance of chocolate, texture, flavor, and nutrition. Heat until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth. Alternatively, if you have a food processor, you can blend mixture by placing chocolate, vanilla extract, and salt, in processor bowl. Place chocolate in a large bowl set over a bain marie or in a double boiler at a low simmer.
Double chocolate mousse step by step
- Heat 250ml of heavy cream in medium heat and add 400g of dark chocolate and let it melt..
- Break the white chocolates into a small separate bowls, melt in the microwave or place over a pan of simmering water..
- Whip the 500g of heavy cream until it forms soft peaks. Separate it into 2 bowls.
- Half of the heavy whip cream,mix together into the melted white chocolate and the other half of cream mix with the melted dark chocolate..
- Once we’ll mixed add the two mousses into glasses and decorate with grated chocolate. Chill for 2-3 hour before serving.Enjoyxxx..
Turn off the heat and let stand. Chocolate mousse is the ultimate dessert for any chocolate lover. This double chocolate mousse torte is no doubt as fancy-shmancy as they come (well, at least in my simple world). It is incredibly delicious and is easily one of my favorite desserts of all time. Talk about being a perfect, special Valentine's Day treat.