Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate mousse has very few ingredients so it's important to use the best quality chocolate — its flavor will shine through. I like semi-sweet chocolate but if you prefer your mousse with a darker. Chocolate Mousse – an elegant, smooth, airy and chocolaty dessert.
Rich and creamy, yet light and fluffy, one pot is satisfying but always leaves me wanting more……. This is a classic chocolate mousse made. I really didn't know I could make. You can cook Chocolate Mousse using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse
- Prepare 1 cup of dark chocolate.
- You need 2 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 of dark chocolate for ganache.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cream/whipping cream.
- It’s 4 of cherry for topping and some white chocolate shavings (optiona).
- You need 2 of piping bag.
Chocolate mousse is easily achievable right in your own kitchen, and anyone can make it, but you Pull this chocolate mousse recipe together with four simple ingredients: eggs, cream, sugar, and. This Chocolate Mousse is thick, rich, creamy, and a perfect dessert for entertaining! Chocolate mousse can be a little bit tricky! That (and the delicious chocolate flavor) is why I love this recipe so much.
Chocolate Mousse step by step
- First, cut the chocolate into small pieces unless you’re using chocolate chips. Then melt the chocolate with 1/4 cup of cream in a heatproof bowl on a double boiler, making sure the bottom of the bowl isn’t touching the simmering water..
- Once the chocolate is completely melted let it cool for 5-10 minutes. chocolate Ganache is ready. Whisk the rest of the whipping cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form..
- Add the cooled chocolate in portions to the whipped cream and continue to whisk until all the chocolate are mixed properly and firm peaks form. Here your chocolate mousse is ready..
- Make ganache with 1/2 of chocolate and 1 cup fresh cream and cool it completely and keep aside..
- Now take 2 piping bags. Fill one with chocolate mousse and another with chocolate ganache and then pipe into the serving glass or bowl by layering it to make them look fancy. Refrigerate them for 1/2 -1 hours and serve them cool..
- Decorate with some white chocolate shavings and top it with a cherry and enjoy.
Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich. This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! So today I am posting a recipe that I have been on the search of for AGES! In our minds, chocolate mousse is pretty much a super fluffy pudding.