Recipe: Delicious Chocolate Mousse Pots
Chocolate Mousse Pots. Wanna make Instant Pot Chocolate Mousse? My name is Corrie Cooks and I am here to help! How can you resist these lovely dessert pots of chocolate and crunchy honeycomb from Essentials magazine?
This low carb chocolate mousse is so easy to make in the Instant Pot you will be making it every That is why I am calling this recipe a low carb chocolate mousse instead of a chocolate pot de creme. Chocolate orange mousse pots – layers of creamy orange mousse and rich chocolate mousse. A decadent but light dessert best served with double chocolate shortbread for dunking! You can have Chocolate Mousse Pots using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Pots
- Prepare 300 g of Milk Chocolate.
- You need 6 of Eggs, just the whites.
- Prepare 100 g of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of Whipping Cream.
- You need of Decorations.
- You need of Oreos, crushed.
- It’s of Mint leaves or any edible flowers.
These simple chili chocolate mousse pots are sooo delicious…dare I say one of the best things that's happened over here in dessert land recently (ok, maybe on par with this rasmalai… but chocolate is. To make the chocolate mousse, put the dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of Repeat this layering process until all the mousse is used. Refrigerate the finished desserts for a few. This delicious chocolate mousse pots recipe is the perfect dessert to serve up at a dinner party or any celebration.
Chocolate Mousse Pots step by step
- Melt chocolate over a pot with boiling water. Ensure that the water does not touch the bowl. Once melted, remove from heat..
- Using an electric mixer, whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add the sugar, one tablespoon at a time, mixing until the sugar has dissolved..
- Once all the sugar has been added, increase the mixer speed to high. Continue whisking until the mixture is thick and glossy, like meringue..
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until thick. Be careful not to overbeat or you will end up with butter..
- Add the melted chocolate to the meringue mixture, folding in gently..
- Now add the whipped cream to the mixture, once again folding in gently..
- Spoon the mixture evenly into cups and leave to set in a fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight if you feel like making the dessert ahead of time..
- Once set, decorate with crushed Oreo biscuits and edible flowers..
Served in individual pots, is the perfect idea for entertaining. Chocolate Pots de Crème are a rich chocolate dessert, reminiscent of chocolate mousse– only denser and more decadent. This version is dairy-free & egg-free to suit special dietary needs. One of the recipe videos is for my Nakd Chocolate Mousse Pots and whilst making them again, an idea struck me to turn them into a Halloween dessert. This chocolate mousse has a delicate flavour of orange.