Recipe: Perfect Arugula Basil Pesto
Arugula Basil Pesto.
You can have Arugula Basil Pesto using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Arugula Basil Pesto
- Prepare of tight packed arugula.
- You need of package of fresh basil or close to it.
- You need of medium garlic cloves.
- You need of toasted pine nuts or walnuts.
- It’s of evo.
- It’s of Red wine vinn.
- Prepare of lemon juiced.
- You need of fresh fine grated Parmesan.
- You need of Salt.
Arugula Basil Pesto step by step
- Add the garlic and pine nuts first with a little evo and give it a quick pulse..
- Add the arugula and basil along with the lemon juice and give it another pulse.
- Add the evo and the salt and pulse until smooth but slightly coarse..
- Remove to a container and stir in the Parmesan and then season with red wine vinegar and salt as needed. Add evo if you need to loosen it up..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)