Easiest Way to Make Tasty Chocolate Pancake
You can have Chocolate Pancake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pancake
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 350 ml of milk.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Cooking oil.
- It’s 100 grams of Chocolate chips.
Chocolate Pancake instructions
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a big bowl. In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk and oil; add the wet mix to the dry ingredients and combine thoroughly. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour the batter onto a lightly greased hot griddle or frying pan, using about 60ml for each pancake (or less if you wish). Turn when bubbles form on top and edges are a bit dry; cook until second side is a lovely golden brown. Serve straightaway with chocolate sauce and some chocolate chips..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)