Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious 3 Ingredients! Easy Chocolate Mousse
3 Ingredients! Easy Chocolate Mousse. A great chocolate lovers dessert perfect for any night of the week! Tips & Tricks: There are a few tips that go along with this recipe. If you follow them, you're mousse will turn out so much better.
This easy chocolate mousse recipe is eggless, super creamy, and rich, with just the right sweetness as our avocado mousse recipe and passion fruit mousse. You will love every bite of one of the most decadent desserts ever! This recipe actually wasn't even supposed to be a recipe on its own. You can have 3 Ingredients! Easy Chocolate Mousse using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients! Easy Chocolate Mousse
- It’s 66 ml of Fresh cream (vegetable oil whipping cream is ok).
- Prepare 70 grams of Bitter chocolate.
- You need 1 of Egg white.
This easy white chocolate mousse is perfect for Christmas, Valentine's Day or any other occasion. If you looking for individual desserts, this recipe is for you! You can top this mousse with white chocolate shavings, fresh. You can even make it the day before.
3 Ingredients! Easy Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over a pot of simmering water. Remove from heat as soon as it melts. Whisk in the fresh cream..
- Whip the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Once the chocolate has cooled slightly, fold it in a little at a time..
- Place in a mold and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours..
- The picture shows this dish for a children's party in disposable containers. This recipe makes five 5 cm diameter cups..
This chocolate mousse is light and airy. Serve as is or with a dollop of homemade whipped cream and fresh strawberries. Chocolate mousse is an absolute favorite chocolate dessert of all time for most of the chocolate lovers out there. So anytime you're craving for a chocolate dessert or looking to make quick desserts at home, this double chocolate mousse recipe is just what you need. This easy chocolate mousse makes the most of its two ingredients by using the cream three different ways.