Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chocolate mousse in chocolate cups
Chocolate mousse in chocolate cups. Chocolate cups: delicious edible containers, perfect for serving ice cream, mousse, and so much more. Edible chocolate cups caring chocolate mousse inside. insane! You don't have to temper the chocolate for the cups.
The combination of chocolate and basil makes a wonderful delicacy. The little bowls for this dessert are edible, and making them is the funnest part of this recipe. Garnish your dessert with sprigs of Basil leaves. You can cook Chocolate mousse in chocolate cups using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse in chocolate cups
- You need 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of each dark chocolate and white chocolate cubes for making chocolate cups and chocolate hearts.
- You need of Few silicon muffincups.
- It’s of Silicon heart shape mould.
This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. Eat it on it's own, or layer it in a trifle or cake! I have made Chocolate Mousse before…but have never really found a recipe that I liked. I tried to develop my own a few years back which ended in spoon throwing and tears.
Chocolate mousse in chocolate cups step by step
- In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of the heavy cream to a bare simmer. Pour the cream over the chopped chocolate, let sit for 1 minute. Add vanilla extract and a pinch of salt, then whisk until smooth. Cover and chill in the fridge for about 20 minutes to cool..
- For making chocolate cups melt the dark chocolate cubes in microwave for 1 min. Mix it nicely so that no lumps should be there. Pour this minto muffin cups and spread all side. It should coat all sides of the cup. Let it cool. Slowly remove the muffin cups to get the chocolate cups. Carefully u have to do this otherwise chocolate cups may break. For chocolate hearts, u have to pour the melting chocolate in heart shape mould and cool it..
- Pour the chocolate mousse in a piping bag with a nozzle of ur choice on the tip. Put the mousse on the cups. Decorate with some sprinkler. I put chocolate hearts on top..
Melt the chocolate in a metal bowl, placed over a pot of barely simmering water, stirring gently until melted. Remove the chocolate from the heat. This chocolate mousse is egg free, fuss free, and pure silken chocolate pleasure with every bite. Spoon into little demitasse cups to serve at a party, or fill a graham cracker crust shell to make a chocolate mousse pie. As for the marshmallows, well, that can be our little secret. via… Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far too long.