Recipe: Appetizing Sweet Lemon Potato Chicken and Kale (Whole30)
Sweet Lemon Potato Chicken and Kale (Whole30).
You can cook Sweet Lemon Potato Chicken and Kale (Whole30) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Lemon Potato Chicken and Kale (Whole30)
- You need of Substance:.
- It’s of Large Sweet Potatoes.
- You need of Chicken Thighs (or one breast).
- You need of Bell Pepper.
- You need of Kale (fresh).
- It’s of Lemon.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Spice Marinade:.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Chipotle (add more to add spice).
- Prepare of Pepper.
Sweet Lemon Potato Chicken and Kale (Whole30) instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 450F..
- Prep the sweet potatoes – wash and poke holes. (Bake on foil for an 50-70mins).
- Chop the kale in diagonally long strips. Put them in a bowl, add and coat the kale in the lemon juice..
- Dice the pepper. Add the pepper, some olive oil, and salt and pepper to the bowl, mix, set aside, and the lemon will continue to soften and cook the salad..
- Now mix the 1 T. paprika, 1 T. garlic salt, 2 t. cinnamon, 1 t. black pepper, and add 1 t. ground chipotle (or add more to increase the spice level)..
- Using oil in a mixing bowl, coat the chicken in oil and spice, set aside to marinade for at least 15 mins..
- Line a glass baking sheet with tin foil. Bake chicken for 9-10mins, flip and bake for another 8-10mins (depending on size). Take out and keep lightly cover with the tin foil for another 5 mins..
- Split open the sweet potatoes and cut in half to make four. I like to mash most of the potato, then add the salad on top..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)