Recipe: Appetizing Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles. All Reviews for Zucchini Noodle Shrimp Scampi. Zucchini Shrimp Scampi – Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb dish with zucchini noodles. It's unbelievably easy, quick & healthy!
So if you follow me on Instagram, which if you don't, you should… because… well. This tasty Shrimp Scampi Pasta Recipe uses healthy, gluten free zucchini noodles! Healthy family dinners are about to get a lot more delicious with this easy pasta dish! You can have Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced (1 1/2 tablespoons).
- You need 1 pound of large shrimp.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (if desired).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of low-sodium chicken broth or white wine.
- It’s of Zest of 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon (1 lemon).
- You need 2 of medium zucchini squash.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan.
Healthy spiralized zucchini, whole wheat linguine pasta, and garlicky shrimp scampi make a perfect weeknight dinner that's easy to twirl your fork to. For the past few years, zucchini noodles have been the darling of the food world and for many have become the introduction to spiralizing vegetables. Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles Recipe. I have fond memories of going to our favorite local Italian restaurant as a kid and loving, like seriously loving, the shrimp scampi they served.
Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles instructions
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat..
- Add the shallot to the skillet and cook until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes..
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook 30 seconds..
- Add the shrimp, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper to the skillet. Sauté for 3 minutes, until the shrimp are beginning to cook but are still translucent..
- Add chicken broth, lemon zest, and lemon juice to the skillet. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute..
- Using a spirilator, make zucchini noodles and add them and about 3/4 of the parsley to the skillet. Be sure that everything in the skillet is coated with the garlic-lemon sauce. Heat until warmed through.(Avoid over cooking or the noodles will become mushy).
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley and Parmesan..
- Serve warm with the sauce in the skillet..
Unfortunately for my parents, we basically refused to order from the kids menu. This One Pot Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles makes a tasty and healthy dinner. The shrimp are cooked in a buttery, lemon-garlic sauce and then combined with zoodles. This Shrimp Scampi and Zoodles recipe is one of my favorite ways to enjoy spiralized zucchini. Zucchini noodles with shrimp in light scampi sauce with roasted zucchini, Roma tomato and topped with parmesan, parsley and lemon.