Recipe: Yummy White Chocolate-Pretzel Cookies
White Chocolate-Pretzel Cookies.
You can have White Chocolate-Pretzel Cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate-Pretzel Cookies
- Prepare of Parchment paper.
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of plus 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of table salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of (12 – ounce) packages semisweet chocolate morsels.
- It’s 1 of (7 – ounce) package white chocolate-covered mini-pretzel twist.
White Chocolate-Pretzel Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. Stir in the chocolate morsels and pretzels..
- Drop the dough by tablespoonfuls 1 to 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets..
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 14 minutes. Immediately transfer to wire racks, and cool completely (about 20 minutes).
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)