Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Brad's pretzel crusted cod with cilantro lime aioli
Brad's pretzel crusted cod with cilantro lime aioli. Panko crusted crab cakes is a classic recipe enjoyed for generations, made with lump crab meat and just enough breadcrumbs and egg to hold everything. Mild-tasting, meaty cod filets are coated with a crispy crumb crust and served with a bright, citrusy lemon aioli. This panko crusted cod is a family This recipe calls for panko cod fillets to be fried in oil, which does add fat and calories to the dish.
Blend mayonnaise, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, garlic, lime juice, cumin, and salt together in a blender or food processor until smooth. Now I am making it again tonight for baked cod. For a twist on fish and chips, bread white fish fillets with crushed potato chips and serve it with lemon-garlic aioli. You can cook Brad's pretzel crusted cod with cilantro lime aioli using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's pretzel crusted cod with cilantro lime aioli
- You need of For the fish.
- Prepare 2 lbs of cod fillets.
- Prepare 1 bag of pretzels.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of each; garlic powder, white pepper, and paprika.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need of For the aioli.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Juice of half a lime.
- You need Dash of tobasco sauce, optional.
I especially loved the Chile-Cilantro Aioli. I think it would go well on a number of different things. A good for you dish that tastes amazing, this Cornflake Crusted Halibut with Chile Cilantro Aioli starts with crispy halibut that is served with I think this will be perfect for a piece of cod I have in the freezer. Recipe for cilantro aioli Mayonesa de cilantro style mayonnaise sauce made with egg, oil, fresh cilantro, lime and garlic.
Brad's pretzel crusted cod with cilantro lime aioli step by step
- Pulse pretzels in a blender or food processor until they are super fine. You will need 1 1/2 to 2 cups total pretzel crumbs..
- Mix all aioli ingredients in a bowl. Chill for 1 hour..
- Set up the breading line. First the flour. Mix spices into flour. Then egg. Then pretzel crumbs..
- Heat oil in a lg fry pan over medium low heat. Dredge fish in flour. The egg. Then pretzel. Fry until golden brown. 5-6 minutes a side..
- Drain on paper towels. Garnish with aioli and cilantro leaves. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
The outcome of this baked cilantro lime cod recipe is a delicious fish dish can easily be prepared for dinner. Cod is a type of fish with a mild taste and flaky texture. It is known as Bacalao in Spanish. This fish is popular for its liver oil (Cod Liver Oil) which is said to be a good source of Vitamin A and. Versatile & tasty topping for crab cakes, prawns or chicken.