Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Sweet & Spicy Pork Chops
Sweet & Spicy Pork Chops. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Subscribe to The Sweet Band Official YouTube channel!
Funny How Sweet Co-Co Can Be. THE SWEET are a National Treasure, British at the core and a Rock Music Phenomena that has taken every continent by storm for almost five decades. The Golden Thread that links the past through to the. Изучайте релизы The Sweet на Discogs. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от The Sweet на маркетплейсе Discogs. You can cook Sweet & Spicy Pork Chops using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy Pork Chops
- Prepare 2 of pork chops; 1/2 inch thick.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of orange marmalade.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Sweet & Spicy Pork Chops step by step
- Whisk orange juice and brown sugar together. Marinate pork for 4 hours. Pat Dry.
- Heat marmalade, vinegar, and red pepper flakes in a small saute pan until consistency is smooth..
- Season chops with onion & garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper..
- Add chops to pan. Baste with sauce. Cover and bake at 300° for approximately twenty minutes or until desired doneness. Flip chops halfway through cooking time..
- Variations; Apple cider, cilantro, parsley, rice or sherry vinegar, habanero, mango, pineapple, rosemary, basil, tarragon, maple, sugarcane, ancho, chipotle, smoked paprika, apricot preserves, lime, lemon.