Recipe: Perfect Bacon Cheesy Pretzel Snackers
Bacon Cheesy Pretzel Snackers. Tightly wrap each pretzel with a piece of the bacon arrange evenly spaced, seam-side down on prepared baking sheet. Cheesy Bacon and Beer Sloppy Joes. Beer Cheese Brat Dip with Pretzel Bites.
I promise the extra steps are well worth it in the end. Jalapeno Bacon Cheese Ball is a creamy, soft cream cheese ball mixed with a little spice from jalapeños and added spices rolled in crunchy bacon, chopped green onions and salty pecans. This is the perfect holiday appetizer! You can cook Bacon Cheesy Pretzel Snackers using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheesy Pretzel Snackers
- It’s 1 of Pretzels bite size or sticks.
- It’s 1 of Thin slices bacon.
- It’s 1 of Shredded cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika as desired.
Soft and chewy pretzel poppers are stuffed with ooey gooey cheese, crispy bacon and spicy jalapenos. This scrumptious recipe is like nothing you have ever eaten before. Game day, girls night or a Tuesday night with the family these Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Pretzel Bombs will rock your world! Complete nutrition information for Cheesy Bacon Pretzel Dog from Sonic including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens.
Bacon Cheesy Pretzel Snackers instructions
- Start by preheating oven to 375, now depending on size of pretzels I used mini ones and cut bacon in half, then made thin slices about 3-4 with each half piece. Now sprinkle lightly with paprika if desired. Wrap around the pretzel going in and out till finished..
- Now bake 10-15 minutes till bacon is crisp remove from oven turn off heat remove and top with cheese put back into warmed oven for 2-3 minutes till cheese is melty.. Great for any occasion yummy goodness.
Bold and spicy Bacon Habanero flavored thin and crispy pretzel crackers. Hot dog fans can choose between two savory flavors: the Cheesy Bacon Pretzel Dog made with a premium beef hot dog topped with melty cheese, crispy bacon and grilled onions; or The Original topped with classic mustard. Cut each cheese slice in half and cut the fringes of the broom using a small sharp knife. Wind the fringed cheese slice around the end of a pretzel with the fringes facing down. Perfectly flavored Bacon Habanero Pretzel Crisps® give you that satisfying, hearty crunch in a versatile shape that's dippable, spreadable, and deliciously snackable.