Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Delicious Pretzel Bites!
Delicious Pretzel Bites!.
You can have Delicious Pretzel Bites! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Pretzel Bites!
- Prepare 1 packages of Dry active yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Warm water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- You need 4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- You need 1 of as needed Coarse salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
Delicious Pretzel Bites! instructions
- Before we start, Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, combine the yeast and warm water. Let sit until yeast dissolves, about 2-3 minutes. Then stir in sugar until dissolved..
- Add the flour and salt, stir to combine. The dough will be crumby. Turn the dough onto a floured board and knead with floured hands until smooth..
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg and set aside. Divide the dough into 5 portions, working with one at a time roll the dough balls into ropes that are about 1 inch in diameter..
- Use a sharp knife to cut 1-inch lengths of dough. Drop each of the dough pieces into the egg mixture and immediately transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Place them about 1/2 inch apart. Sprinkle with coarse salt..
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Repeat the process until all dough has been cooked. Melt the butter and brush the pretzel bites with the butter..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)