How to Cook Yummy Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF. Here is how you achieve that. Grain Free Chocolate Granola Bars (Paleo, Vegan). Great recipe for Vickys Red Lentil & Bacon Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
Allergy friendly (GF, DF, SF, NF, EF, Refined sugar free) You can cook Vickys Stuffed Peaches with. Simplest Way To Prepare Appetizing GRILLED CHICKEN … Best Method To Cook Delicious Cold Eggplant … Easiest Way To Make Tasty Tandoori Chicken … Find Out How To Cook Appetizing Spicy … Just be sure to rinse them off before chowing down to wash out excess sodium! Chickpeas are one of those pantry staples that I almost always have on hand. You can cook Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 160 grams of sunflower spread/butter.
- It’s 115 grams of soft brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of golden syrup or 3, depending on how gooey you like them.
- Prepare 240 grams of gluten free porridge oats.
- Prepare 115 grams of extras you want to add eg. chopped nuts, seeds, dried fruits, chocolate chips etc.
If you don't have a can or two lurking in a cabinet somewhere, add it to your grocery list immediately. You can have Vickys Chickpea & Mango. Allergy friendly (GF, DF, SF, NF, EF, Refined sugar free) Vickys Clementine Cous Cous Salad, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook.
Vickys 'Any Way' Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease a shallow 7 x 11" tin.
- Put the butter, sugar and syrup in a saucepan and heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add in the oats and extras of choice. (I added 50g finely chopped dates, 30g Enjoy Life free-from chocolate chips, 20g sunflower seeds and 15g dessicated coconut).
- Stir in well, the mixture will be very stiff. If it gets too stiff to stir, put it back on the heat to loosen it.
- Spoon into the greased tin and flatten down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes until lightly golden. It will still look soft but it will harden up as it cools down so don't be tempted to overbake.
- Slice into 11 x 1"wide by 3.5" long sized pieces but leave in the tin to cool.
- If you like, melt 100g safe chocolate and spoon or drizzle over the flapjacks in the tin when they've cooled 5 minutes, then place in the fridge for half an hour to set.
Great recipe for Vickys Clementine Cous Cous Salad, GF DF EF SF NF. I like to use fruit in my salads as well as vegetables and I find the flavour of an orange goes really well with beetroot. Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Instant sangria cocktail. Easiest Way to Make Perfect Mexican street corn pasta. Vickys Cheese & Onion Scones, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook.