Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Bacon and Cheese Pretzel
Bacon and Cheese Pretzel.
You can have Bacon and Cheese Pretzel using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon and Cheese Pretzel
- It’s 6 of Frozen Hanover pretzels or Super Pretzel defrosted and cut horizontally(this can be tricky,use a sharp serrated knife).
- Prepare 12 of slices cooked bacon.
- You need 6 of slices provolone or cheese of your choice(I prefer provolone with bacon).
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of Garlic salt.
Bacon and Cheese Pretzel instructions
- Melt one tablespoon of butter in pan to fit three pretzels..
- Tear one bacon slice in half and place on bottom half of pretzel. Next one slice of cheese and another bacon slice and top of pretzel..
- Fry as you would a grilled cheese until cheese is melted. When removed to a plate sprinkle with garlic salt..
- Repeat with three other pretzels. I served with potato cheese soup….yum!!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)