Recipe: Appetizing cocoa pretzel twist
cocoa pretzel twist. I hope you all enjoy this super YUMMY treat!!! Don't forget to send me a pic if you try it out 🙂 Subscribe to my OTHER channel. Made with real cauliflower and other plant-based ingredients. twists.
One thing that sets the pretzel apart from other snacks is its. These Chocolate Covered Reindeer Pretzels are just the right amount of holiday fun while still being easy to make and easy on Wilton Light Cocoa Candy Melts. Mini and Regular size Pretzel Twists. You can cook cocoa pretzel twist using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cocoa pretzel twist
- You need 1 box of 12.5 oz cocoa pebble cereal.
- You need 1 packages of 10.5?oz marshmellows.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of (4tablespoon) butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 small of bag of chocolate chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of pretzels (to taste really), enough to line the bottom of pan.
Cocoa nibs give these chocolate-dipped pretzels an extra layer of chocolaty flavor. Satisfy your sweet tooth (and your salty tooth!) simultaneously with this chocolate-dipped pretzel recipe. The Pretzel Twister™ gourmet pretzel is our trademark hand-rolled twisted soft pretzel. It's baked fresh with only the finest ingredients using our exclusive Pennsylvania Dutch recipe.
cocoa pretzel twist step by step
- 13×9 pan line with foil, lightly grease or spray with none stick cooking spray.
- line bottom of pan with pretzels.
- md-large glass bowl- melt butter in microwave.
- add marshmellows coat in butter.
- microwave until marshmellows are huge (less than a couple of min for most microwaves).
- CAUTION!: VERY HOTT!!!.
- add chocolate chips first (helps melt them ;)).
- add cocoa pebbles then pretzels mix mix mix.
- pour/place mix into prepared pan.
- using back of spoon spread mix outward starting from the center of where you poured mix until pan is completely covered.
- cover and place in fridge to cool (appx 30-60mins).
Pretzel Twists (Subscription – Ships Every Two Weeks). Stir cocoa and espresso powders into the boiling water in a small bowl until dissolved; set aside. Twist each rope into a pretzel shape. Ingredients: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, dry whole milk, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla extract), pretzel (wheat flour, corn. The Best Seasoned Pretzels Recipes on Yummly