How to Make Tasty Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake
Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake.
You can cook Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake
- It’s 2 Cups of Plain Flour.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 Cups of Buttermilk.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Butter , melted.
- You need 2 of Plantain , over ripe.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Walnut halves.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips.
Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake step by step
- Whisk together the dry ingredients. Then make a well in the centre and add the egg, melted butter and the butter milk. Mix well. The batter will be lumpy.
- Now add 1 mashed banana and half the walnuts and half the chocolate chips. Mix until it is incorporated completely into the batter..
- Grease a pan and using 1/3 cup as your measure, scoop in pancake batter..
- As the pancake begins to cook and bubbles form on the top, spread sliced bananas and a sprinkling of walnuts and chocolate chips on top..
- Let the pancake cook further. Then brush a little butter on top of the pancake and banans and flip the pancake..
- The butter will help the bananas caremelise faster and also help toast the walnuts..
- Serve hot white the chocolate chips are still melting. Dust a little icing sugar if you like, to dress it up a little..
- Enter a chocolately, walnutty and banana-y heaven!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)