Recipe: Yummy Kale Scramble Quiche
Kale Scramble Quiche.
You can cook Kale Scramble Quiche using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kale Scramble Quiche
- Prepare 16 oz of kale greens: bagged, chopped and ready to cook.
- Prepare 12 oz of pepper and onion blend: bagged and frozen.
- It’s 13 oz of chicken smoked sausage: cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of can sliced mushrooms, drained.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- Prepare 15 1/2 oz of can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 6 large of eggs, lightly beat with a little water.
Kale Scramble Quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Put oil in a large roaster pan. Then add the bag of peppers, minced garlic and a little salt..
- Place pan in the oven and bake for approximately 10 minutes..
- Take pan from oven and stir. Add the sausage, beans, and mushrooms. Bake for approximately 5 more minutes..
- Take pan from oven. Add the entire bag of kale and lightly salt the top. Bake for another 10-15 minutes..
- Remove pan from the oven and stir the ingredients well. The kale should be cooked down…but if it isn't, then bake for another 5-10 minutes..
- Make sure the ingredients in the pan are mixed well and evenly incorporated. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top..
- Slowly pour the beaten eggs all over the top of the cheese. Add a little salt and pepper. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes, being sure not to over cook the eggs. The eggs will continue to cook once removed from the oven and allowed to set..
- *This is the quick "what's on hand" version. You can use all fresh ingredients if preferred, or use different types if sausage. For a cheesier dish, top the eggs with shredded mozzarella immediately after it comes out of the oven. Enjoy!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)