Recipe: Yummy Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie
Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie.
You can cook Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie
- You need of Pie Crust.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of crushed pretzel crumbs.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of salted butter – melted.
- It’s of Pie Filling.
- Prepare 8 oz of block cream cheese – at room temp.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of cool whip.
- It’s 1 of extra pretzels.
Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Crush pretzels. You can do this in a food processor or with a ziploc bag & rolling pin. You can crush the pretzels super fine or leave them a bit coarse for some texture..
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Press firmly into a 9" pie pan. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely before filling..
- In a large mixing bowl – whip cream cheese until light and creamy..
- Beat in sugar and peanut butter..
- Slowly pour milk in and beat until smooth..
- Fold in whipped topping – mix well..
- Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate over night before serving. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Crush extra crumbs and sprinkle on top of each slice. Enjoy : ).
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)