Recipe: Delicious Pretzel Crusted Pork with Dijon Cream Sauce
Pretzel Crusted Pork with Dijon Cream Sauce.
You can have Pretzel Crusted Pork with Dijon Cream Sauce using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pretzel Crusted Pork with Dijon Cream Sauce
- You need 2 lb of thin pork cutlets.
- You need 1 cup of lite ranch dressing.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 3 cup of pretzel crumbs(Shake n Bake has them but I run pretzels through a processor).
- You need 1 of Cooking spray.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of half and half.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tarragon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Pretzel Crusted Pork with Dijon Cream Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix ranch dressing and Dijon and completely coat all pork..
- dredge in pretzel crumbs and coat..
- Place coated pork on a sprayed cooking sheet and spray top of pork as well. Place in oven and cook for 25-30 min..
- while pork is baking, Melt butter in small sauce pan and then add flour. Whisk for 2 min on low heat..
- Slowly add half and half and Dijon mustard, tarragon and pepper.Continuing to cook on low heat until it thickens..
- Spoon sauce over each pretzel crusted pork cutlet..
- For a sweeter taste you can add 1 Tbsp honey to the cream sauce..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)