Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Pretzel Buns
You can cook Pretzel Buns using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pretzel Buns
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Warm water (110 degrees).
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of Active dry yeast.
- You need 2 tsp of Granulated sugar.
- You need 4 1/4 cup of All-purpose flour or bread flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 of Salt for sprinkling on pretzel.
Pretzel Buns instructions
- In the bowl of your stand up mixer fitted with the dough hook, add the water, yeast and sugar. 2) Stir and let rest for 5 – 10 minutes or until foamy. 3) Add the flour, salt and melted butter. 4) Mix until well combined and forms a ball. 5) Transfer to a medium bowl sprayed with non stick cooking spray, cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size. 6) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside. 7) Pull dough out of bowl onto a lightly floured surface and divide into 8 equal portions (about 4.2 ounces each). 8) Form each portion into and ball by first pinching the top to the bottom and then rolling in the palm of your hand. 9) Place on prepared cookie sheet seam down in a staggered position. 10 Cover with towel allow to rest in a warm place for 30 minutes or until they rise and double. 11) Preheat oven to 425°F and place oven rack in the middle position. 12) In a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts of water to a low boil.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)