How to Prepare Yummy Homemade Soft Pretzels
Homemade Soft Pretzels.
You can cook Homemade Soft Pretzels using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Soft Pretzels
- It’s of Pretzel Ingredients.
- You need 4 cup of AP Flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Fast Rise Yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Warm Water (120-125 degrees).
- Prepare of Cooking Ingredients.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Baking Soda.
- It’s 6 cup of Water.
Homemade Soft Pretzels instructions
- Mix flour, sugar and yeast till blended.
- Slowly add warm water to form dough. Dough should be dry and slightly sticky. Knead for 5-7 minutes. Shape into a large ball, cover with a warm damp cloth and allow to rise for 30 minutes..
- Once dough has risen, cut into several pieces ( I got 15 tennis ball sized pieces) and as desired..
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Using a large pot add baking soda to 6 cups of water and bring to a boil..
- Place each pretzel in the boil water/soda for 30-60 seconds then place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with pretzel salt..
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and enjoy..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)