Easiest Way to Make Tasty spicey pretzels
spicey pretzels. How to Make Spicy Pretzels aka "Crack Pretzels"!!!.*** My husband likes a real kick to these, so I double the cayenne, lemon pepper, and garlic salt when mixing the spices…He LOVES them like. This snack is shaken, not baked. Lemon pepper is the secret ingredient, and View image.
And for some reason , the oil definitely makes a difference! Spicy Pretzels are the absolute best party snack. They are easy, delicious, and down right addictive! You can cook spicey pretzels using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of spicey pretzels
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 packages of dry ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1 lb of mini pretzels.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2/3 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
Make them once and you will be hooked! These spicy seasoned pretzels are an easy homemade snack great for dipping in hummus, guacamole or just eaten by themselves and easily adjusted to your taste! These Spicy Pretzels are a super easy, no bake treat. Be prepared to eat these all because you won't be able to stop at just one.
spicey pretzels step by step
- preheat oven at 200°.
- pour 3/4 of the bag of pretzels in 8×11 baking dish.
- In a bowl add vegetable oil,garlic powder,cayenne pepper,and packets of ranch seasoning..
- mix well and pour over pretzels.
- put in oven and stir every 15 minutes for one hour! enjoy.
I'm always looking for easy snacks to serve when we host game nights. The Best Spicy Pretzels Recipes on Yummly Sweet And Spicy Pretzel Mix, Spicy Pretzel Breaded Stuffed Chicken, Honey-kissed Pretzel Crusted Pork Tenderloin. These spicy seasoned pretzels have terrific kick paired against a smooth creamy flavor. Dip the pretzels into the oil mix, then spread them evenly across two baking sheets.