How to Cook Tasty Neil's spicy pretzels.
Neil's spicy pretzels.. This snack is shaken, not baked. Lemon pepper is the secret ingredient, and View image. Spicy Pretzels. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
Al parecer la única versión que existe es la que interpretó en vivo en su consagratorio "Hot August. The small pretzels work the best. And for some reason , the oil definitely makes a difference! You can cook Neil's spicy pretzels. using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Neil's spicy pretzels.
- It’s 1 lb of tiny pretzels.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Orville Red. popping oil.
- Prepare 1 3/4 tsp of Konriko Jalapeno Salt (or similar ).
- You need 2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- It’s 1 envelope of Hidden Valley ranch dressing powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
We've made them with Crisco, and we've made them with other brands, and they don't taste the same. Spiced Pretzels Seasoned Pretzels Pretzels Recipe Ranch Pretzels Seasoned Crackers Snack I must warn you, these spicy seasoned pretzels are highly addictive. Spicy Pretzels are the absolute best party snack. They are easy, delicious, and down right Worried about the spice factor?
Neil's spicy pretzels. step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- whisk all ingredients except pretzels and cheese in a large bowl.
- add pretzels to the bowl trying to keep the extra salt from the bottom of the bag from getting into the bowl and stir ingredients off the bottom up and through the pretzels, being careful not to break them..
- after the pretzels are uniformly covered sprinkle the top with some of the Parmesan, turning pretzels and adding more cheese until all are coated..
- heat in oven for about ten minutes or so..
- allow to cool and store in a sealed container..
- enjoy. this is a request for me to make for almost all get togethers.
My four year old can put these pretzels down. I think she may love them even. These spicy seasoned pretzels are an easy homemade snack great for dipping in hummus, guacamole or, eaten by themselves and easily adjusted to your taste! The Best Spicy Pretzels Recipes on Yummly Sweet And Spicy Pretzel Mix, Spicy Pretzel Breaded Stuffed Chicken, Honey-kissed Pretzel Crusted Pork Tenderloin.