Recipe: Tasty Seasoned Pretzels
You can have Seasoned Pretzels using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seasoned Pretzels
- You need 1 packages of 16oz bag sour dough Pretzels.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of packqge Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of dill weed.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder (or more to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon pepper.
Seasoned Pretzels step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Break pretzels into bite sized pieces.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add oil into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Bake at 300°F for 10 minutes.
- Stir pretzels and bake for an additional 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Store tightly covered.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)