Recipe: Delicious Leftover RICE PARANTHA????????
Leftover RICE PARANTHA????????. Leftover RICE PARANTHA???????? Reminiscing of my childhood. REMEMBERING mommy made these yummy paranthas. Eating rice with a new twist. #heirloom.
These parathas can be served with methambo or quick mango chunda. #rice stuffed parantha-We always wonder what to do with leftover things. here comes the exciting and easy recipe to make out of leftover rice. Leftover rice stuffed in parathas is new! I ve seen a leftover rice muffin too! You can cook Leftover RICE PARANTHA???????? using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover RICE PARANTHA????????
- You need 1 cup of leftover any rice cooked.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour dough.
- You need 1 of small finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped optional.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need Half of tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
For us all leftover rice is turn into lemon, tamar, curd rice. If you have a lot of pre-cooked leftover rice, baking a cinnamon-scented rice pudding is a wonderful way to use it up. This easy rice pudding recipe is baked in the oven and made with milk, rice, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. It is decadent and creamy, and you can serve it either as a sweet breakfast or for dessert.
Leftover RICE PARANTHA???????? instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in rice and mix well.
- Take small ball from dough and start rolling make very small tortilla and fill 1 spoon mixture into it.
- Start rolling again and do not flatten too much otherwise rice will come out from all around outside.
- Roast rice parantha at medium flame and serve.enjoy yumm paranthas.stay safe stay healthy and happy.
Just mix and heat everything together on the stovetop, then stick it in. This is another great way to use up your rice if you've got lots and lots leftover and is a low-fat and healthy way to include some veggies in your diet. You can easily turn a drab sabzi into a fancy soup. Stir fry with some garlic and add vegetable or chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add in fresh veggies, rice, quinoa or pasta for a full meal.