How to Prepare Appetizing Patty's Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Patty's Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels. How to easily and inexpensively make chocolate covered pretzels for parties, events, or just to eat because they are delicious! Chocolate-Covered Pretzels are a fun and easy snack to make at home! Decorate with drizzles or sprinkles for a holiday treat.
Easy recipe, and fun to do with the kids! Top some of the pretzels with chopped peanuts for a treat! Dip pretzel halfway into the white chocolate, completely covering half of the pretzel. You can have Patty's Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Patty's Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- It’s 1 large of Bag Milk Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1 bag of Pretzel Rods or Regular.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Shortning.
Roll in topping if desired, and lay on wax paper. When I make party food for holiday gatherings they must fit these requirements White chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles. These were my favorite because any type of sprinkles look festive against the white background. Pumpkin Pretzels are chocolate covered pretzels made with just a few ingredients & perfect for Halloween!
Patty's Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels step by step
- Grab a medium size pot. Fill with cold water Little over half. Grab a glass bowel that's heat safe . place bowel on top of pot. make sure it dose not fall in..
- Place Whole bag of Chocolate chips in bowel. Melt chocolate until really thin..
- Grab pretzels dip in chocolate shake off some. and let set..
- I make these for family. and give them out as gifts. you can add sprinkles or nuts . anything..
- Enjoy with Family & Friends.
Tips for melting chocolate & the BEST Chocolate Covered Pretzels • Love From The Oven. Chocolate covered pretzels are a delicious and easy treat. See how simple they are to make. Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels: One of my step-dad's favorite diet cheats is chocolate covered pretzels. I thought it would make a good birthday present for him.