Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Eggless Whole-wheat Oats Pancakes
Eggless Whole-wheat Oats Pancakes. Let's make delicious pancakes for breakfast!! We hope you like the recipe. do try this recipe and give us feedback! And don't forget to Like, Share.
Eggless pancakes recipe with step by step pics. It is possible to make the best pancakes which are fluffy, light and soft and yet made with whole wheat With this recipe you can make one of the best pancakes with whole wheat flour and without eggs. For the recipe I have used organic chakki ground. You can have Eggless Whole-wheat Oats Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Whole-wheat Oats Pancakes
- You need 1/2 cup of Oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of Atta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 of Ripe Banana.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
Whole wheat is good source of fiber, manganese, magnesium, B vitamins, and even protein. Whole grains promote heart health, gastrointestinal health, and may help to protect against certain cancers. [source]. I like to use white whole wheat flour in this pancake recipe because the taste is a bit milder. Eggless pancake recipe – Making these light and fluffy eggless pancakes with whole wheat flour is no rocket science to master.
Eggless Whole-wheat Oats Pancakes step by step
- Grind the oats to a fine powder..
- Sieve the all purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, salt..
- Here we are using banana as a replacement for eggs. Mash the banana. Add the milk and honey and mix well..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Also add the chocolate chips and mix well. Add few tablespoons of milk if the batter is too thick..
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add some butter or oil and spread well. Add 1/4 cup batter and spread lightly. Do not make it very thin..
- Cook on low heat for 2 minutes. Once small dots appear on it flip the pancake and cook for another minute..
- Remove it on a serving plate. Stack the Pancakes one over the other and add toppings of your choice. I added honey and chocolate sauce..
- Check the recipe video @https://youtu.be/LJ5ngup3q74.
These are one of the easiest to make even by beginners. These eggless pancakes are great to enjoy for a breakfast or a meal. Eggless whole wheat pancakes are great for breakfast or as snacks and can be made in a jiffy. These pancakes are very delicious, soft and fluffy. It will spread itself otherwise spread it very lightly as the pancake has to be thick.