Recipe: Yummy Quick rice dish
Quick rice dish. For a Louisiana-tinged rice recipe, try Slow-Cooker Red Beans and Rice or Skillet Sausage 'n' Rice—or "go Gulf" with Shrimp-and-Pesto-Rice Salad. My son named this "pizza rice" after I threw together a quick dinner from what I had in the fridge and pantry. Add any other pizza topping ingredients you desire.
This recipe is a great spin-off on your conventional (and let's face it, plain) side dish of rice at dinner. The brown rice provides a nutritious, fiber-packed alternative to white rice, and the cilantro and the lime gives this dish an extra dash of delicious Mexican flavor. Home » Quick One Pot Vegetable Rice Recipe. You can cook Quick rice dish using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick rice dish
- You need of Leftover rice.
- Prepare of Boiled peas.
- You need of French beans (boiled).
- You need of Tomato (finely chopped).
- It’s 3 of Green chillies.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Biryani masala.
- You need of Fried onions.
Quick One Pot Vegetable Rice Recipe. This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides. We have ideas from casseroles and grain bowls to soups and stir-fries. So the next time you're looking at a bag of rice in your pantry, wondering if you can turn it into dinner, pick one of these dishes and get cooking!
Quick rice dish instructions
- Heat oil in a pan add jeera, green. Chillies, finely chopped tomatoes saute for few minutes. Add salt and saute..
- Then add peas, French beans and saute. More veggies can be added..
- Add red chilli powder and biryani masala. Cook for few minutes..
- Add 2 tbsp water to prevent from burning. Add left over rice and fried onions. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Serve rice with raita and salad..
This savory side dish has been a family favorite for years. We sure enjoy this rice dish in the summer with a grilled entree. -Jeri Dobrowski, Beach, North Dakota There are few things a Southerner loves more than a pot of rice. No matter if it's Creole jambalaya, Lowcountry red rice, or classic chicken bog, we've simply never met a rice dish we don't like. And when dinnertime is looming and we need a hearty side to save the day, we know rice is there, right under our sleeve, to handle the job. Jalapenos, onions, and garlic season this rice-and-beans dish that pairs well with fish and chicken.