Recipe: Tasty Jessalyn's Stuffed Pretzels
Jessalyn's Stuffed Pretzels.
You can have Jessalyn's Stuffed Pretzels using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jessalyn's Stuffed Pretzels
- You need 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 packages of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 6 tbsp of unsalted butter very soft.
- Prepare 8 cup of water.
- You need 3/4 cup of baking soda.
- You need 8 oz of diced ham.
- It’s 8 oz of swiss cheese shredded.
- You need 4 oz of pickled jalapenos minced.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt.
Jessalyn's Stuffed Pretzels step by step
- Combine water, yeast, sugar and salt to a mixer bowl and let sit for 10 minutes until it foams.
- Add flourand butter. Knead on the mixer for 12 minutes.
- Cover dough with a warm damp towel, put in a warm spot for 1 hour or until dough has doubled in size..
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add water and baking soda to a pot and bring to boil.
- Divide dough into 8 equal balls.
- Roll each ball into a 16 inch rope.
- Flatten each rope with a rolling pin.
- Add the filling mixture to the centre of each flattened rope.
- Roll the rope lengthwise so the filling is in the centre of the rope. (jelly roll style). Make sure you pinch the edges together..
- Fold the filled rope into a knot pretzel style. Pinch the ends of the rope onto itself so it doesn't come undone..
- Place 1 pretzel at a time into boiling water for 30 seconds. Then place onto cookie sheet..
- Brush each pretzel with egg wash.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds or sea salt.
- Bake for 16 minutes. Serve hot. (Store for 3 days if they last that long).
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)