Easiest Way to Make Yummy July 4th inspired Pretzel Rods
July 4th inspired Pretzel Rods. Immediately shake sprinkles onto covered pretzel rod or roll pretzel rod on surface lined with sprinkles. These treats can be enjoyed immediately or, you can allow them. Fun festive and very much American.
NON-GMO SCHOOL SNACK: Our pretzels are non-GMO Project Verified. Before you dive head-first into this wintery construction endeavor, here are some key tips to making the sturdiest, and most impressive pretzel rod cabin. Cities such as Philadelphia, Chicago, and New York became renowned for their. You can cook July 4th inspired Pretzel Rods using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of July 4th inspired Pretzel Rods
- It’s 1 bag of pretzel rods.
- Prepare 1 bag of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 bag of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of red and blue sprinkles.
In Casey Barber's Classic Snacks Made from Scratch, the hard pretzels are a classic take on the form. Is there any snacker on earth who doesn't like pretzels? Their malty, subtle sweetness, generous crunch, and potent salt coating make for an easy-to-love snack that never really grows old. These homemade hard pretzel rods are the perfect snacktime treat!
July 4th inspired Pretzel Rods instructions
- Add white chocolate chips into a bowl and microwave for one minute. Take out & stir for another 30 seconds. Take out and stir again. Repeat 30 seconds in microwave and stir until melted..
- Do the same thing in a separate bowl for the regular chocolate chips..
- Cover half of a pretzel rod in chocolate then sprinkle with festive sprinkles. Then lay on a plate covered with aluminum foil or wax paper. Repeat this til all the pretzels are covered then place the plate in refrigerator so the chocolate can harden..
- 20 minutes later they should be hardened. Enjoy! :).
Delightfully crunchy with a slight chew, these salty snacks are great for dipping. Snacktime called, and it's begging for you to make these Homemade Hard Pretzel Rods! Crunchy with a slight chew, perfectly salty and delightfully. These dipped pretzel rods are so easy, and are sure to WOW your neighbors and friends! Note: For super duper delicious chocolate pretzel rods, make some homemade caramel and dip the pretzel in caramel BEFORE dipping in chocolate (but let the caramel dry completely first).