Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Tomato Beef Taco Soup
Tomato Beef Taco Soup.
You can cook Tomato Beef Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Beef Taco Soup
- You need of Campbell's tomato soup.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Ground beef.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Diced jalapeno peppers.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- It’s of Salsa.
- You need of Blue corn tortilla chips.
Tomato Beef Taco Soup step by step
- Cook ground beef in 10-inch sauce pan until brown..
- Drain grease..
- Stir in tomato soup and all other ingredients (besides tortilla chips). Cook to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn down to low heat for five minutes..
- Add tortilla chips and you're done!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)