Recipe: Appetizing Thai Red Curry Noodles
Thai Red Curry Noodles. Los Angeles, CA – Order Online. View Menu & Order Delivery Here. Get Fast Delivery at the Best Price.
It's a cross between upscale cuisine and indulgent comfort food. This is an old recipe from the blog that was updated to make it even better! Here they are: Thai Red Curry Noodles that are like a cross between a Thai curry dish and a Thai noodle dish. You can cook Thai Red Curry Noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Noodles
- It’s 1 of nest of rice noodles per person.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Red Thai curry paste.
- It’s of Olive oil or whatever you have.
- It’s 1 tin of coconut milk.
- You need Pack of stir fry veggies.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare Splash of maple syrup.
- It’s of Lime juice.
- It’s of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
And if you're looking for a protein to pair with. By doctoring up jarred red curry paste with fresh chile, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and spices, this dish gets a much more complex, intense flavor than the usual version. Once you have all the ingredients at the ready, the dish comes together quickly. They're naturally vegan, gluten free and pair perfectly with steamed veggies and your choice of protein!
Thai Red Curry Noodles instructions
- Cook rice noodles according to package instructions. Once cooked set off to the side..
- While the noodles are cooking, add a little How to a deep sided pan and add your veggies. Cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat or until soft..
- Add the curry paste and stir until it coats the veggies. 1-2 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk to the pan and stir until the paste has mixed into it. It should be a light reddish creamy colour. Add the soy sauce and splash of maple syrup. Simmer for 10 minutes until thickened..
- Once simmered, add the cooked noodles to the pan and mix together. Take off the heat and add a splash of lime juice..
- Serve immediately with coriander and spring onion for garnish..
This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you buy any products through those links. Garlic and Ginger: Heat the olive oil over medium heat. Tofu and Vegetables: Give your tofu a quick press with paper towels to get extra water out. Add the curry paste, tofu, and the vegetables to the pan. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat.