Recipe: Appetizing Eggplant with crumbed beef, tomato and mint
Eggplant with crumbed beef, tomato and mint. Roasted Eggplant with Ricotta and Mint. This simple Eggplant and Tomato Sauce is delicious, made with diced eggplant stewed in tomatoes and garlic. Serve over pasta or zucchini noodles.
This video recipe shows each step of the process & helpful tips. All Reviews for Eggplant and Tomato-Mint Salsa. Eggplant and Tomato-Mint Salsa. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Eggplant with crumbed beef, tomato and mint using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant with crumbed beef, tomato and mint
- Prepare 2 of Eggplant :.
- You need 1 of Onion : medium diced.
- Prepare of Ground beef.
- Prepare : 4 cloves of Garlic mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano Dried :.
- It’s 1 tsp of Basil :.
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme :.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomatoes :.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Balsamic Vinegar :.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth :.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need : 3 Sprigs of Mint.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 180 C of Preheat the oven to / 375 F.
Fresh bread crumbs are an underrated way of adding fabulous crunch to recipes. Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? A slow cooker can can take your comfort food to Arrange the tomato slices over the eggplant and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the top and.
Eggplant with crumbed beef, tomato and mint step by step
- Slice the eggplant into circles and lay them on a baking sheet. Drizzle some olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper and roast in the oven until it is tender and crispy on the outside. Estimated time for this would be 20-30mins.
- While the eggplant is cooking, saute in the onions in a pan, and once it has softened, add the ground beef and cook it until it has nicely browned.
- Add the mashed garlic, oregano, basil and thyme and continue cooking. Next add the can of chopped tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, the stock and bring to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper, reduce the heat and cook for 15mins or so until the beef has cooked.
- In an oven proof dish, or individual gratin dishes, layer the eggplant pieces and top it off with the beef mince.
- Bake in the oven until it has heated through for about 15mins.
- Garnish with some chopped mint leaves and serve.
- A side salad,some brown rice or a pilaf will go great with this dish.
Moroccan-spiced tomato stew with roasted eggplant, smoky spices, and chickpeas! Top lebanese-eggplant-with-tomatoes recipes just for you. Farmer's Market Vegetable Bake with Sharp Cheddar and ParmesanYummly. Arrange eggplant rounds in a single layer and season with salt and pepper. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and more vinegar, if desired.