Recipe: Perfect Fried beef in Tomato sauce
Fried beef in Tomato sauce. Hi everybody Thank you for watching this yummy recipe to make this recipe these are the ingredients you need : tomato plum , tomato paste , red bell pepper. This beef tomato stir-fry recipe comes from old memories of my mother's backyard garden, late summer tomatoes, and a hot wok. Back then, when we were kids, we loved the beef and the mellowed sweetness of the tomato sauce mixed with rice, and you'll see why when you make this dish!
This Beefy Tomato Soup is our most popular soup recipes! This comforting soup is loaded with beef and pasta simmered in a tomato cream broth! This soup recipe is another way I like to use spaghetti sauce in recipes as a short cut and a boost of flavor. You can cook Fried beef in Tomato sauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried beef in Tomato sauce
- Prepare 200 g of beef.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
And probably one of my favorite ways, too. Stir diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste into the pan. Season with oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Stir in tomatoes and cream and bring to a boil.
Fried beef in Tomato sauce step by step
- Chop the beef into small pieces. And in a sufuria boil and set aside.
- Add cooking oil in a separate cooking pan add half the chopped onions and stir add in the beef and leave for a few minutes..
- Remove from the fire and place in a bowl. Add the remaining onions in a the same pan and stir.
- Add the tomatoes and cover. Stir and add in the tea spoon of tomato paste and half the cup of water. Allow for it to simmer for five minutes to form a thick sauce.
- Add in the fried beef and stir for a little while. Leave the meat to soak in the sauce..
Reduce heat; season with salt and pepper. A wide variety of beef tomato sauce options are available to you, such as primary ingredient, certification, and packaging. The top countries of suppliers are Russian Federation, China, and Vietnam. Spoon the desired amount of cooled sauce into heavy-duty zip-top plastic freezer bags; press out the air, and seal. Flatten the bags to freeze them, and they'll stack easily.