Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Beef Tomato Stew
Beef Tomato Stew. This classic hearty beef and tomato stew is true comfort food at its finest! Perfect recipe for a chilly weekend at home and can easily be made in your instant pot, slow cooker or even right on the stove! Today we are making beef stew with tomatoes (番茄炖牛腩).
Here's a hearty beef stew that won't leave you in the kitchen chopping vegetables all day! This delicious and satisfying beef stew recipe is flavored with tomatoes and red wine, along with beef broth and vegetables. Beef and Tomato Stew. written by Emma Tang. You can have Beef Tomato Stew using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Tomato Stew
- You need of Beef.
- You need of canned cut tomato.
- It’s of onion.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of ea garlic.
- It’s of bit pepper, salt, ginger.
- You need of [Seasoning].
- It’s of maggi (beef).
- Prepare of oyster source.
- It’s of worcester source.
- Prepare of water.
The second tip to help make sure the beef is tender is after adding the tomatoes, pour in hot water to simmer instead of cold water. Nothing hits the spot on a chilly winter night like a hearty bowl of stew. Boost the feel-good factor with this lighter version. All Reviews for Slow-Cooker Beef and Tomato Stew.
Beef Tomato Stew instructions
- Cut beef in cube. Cut onion and garlic in mince.
- Prepare the seasoning. Put cut tomato, maggi, oyster source, worcester source and water into the bowl and mix them..
- Put olive oil into pot. Put garlic, ginger, onion and beef into pot and cook for 5 minutes..
- Put the seasoning that you prepared in Method 2 into the pot and mix it with beef and onion..
- Cook for 30 minutes..
Add your stew meat and pour in your beef broth. I like this best with Jordan Rolls but it goes great with cornbread, too! See more ideas about Tomato beef stew, Recipes, Cooking recipes. · instant pot hawaiian beef stew is total comfort food: a tangy & rich tomato gravy filled with perfectly tender pieces of beef. I made it many times and took it along to my ill clients, since I was a Home Helper. They loved it and so did their loved onces.