Recipe: Tasty Carrot leek soup with rice noodles
Carrot leek soup with rice noodles. This Leek & Rice Soup is a simple delicious dish that comforts, nourishes, and soothes when cancer treatment has left you feeling sick and tired. Bok Choy Cabbage Soup with Rice NoodlesA Gourmet Food Blog. We made my Chicken Noodle Soup with Carrot Noodles, but made a few adjustments like using more fresh herbs, and adding leeks, for a pinch of spring.
Blend soup with an immersion blender until smooth. Soak rice noodles in plenty of cold water. Add drained rice noodles and briefly. You can cook Carrot leek soup with rice noodles using 10 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot leek soup with rice noodles
- It’s 6 of carrots (organic).
- It’s 1 of leek.
- You need 1 carton (32 fl oz) of bone broth.
- You need 1 carton (32 fl oz) of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of turmeric.
- You need 2 cup of rice noodle (prepared).
Potato Leek Soup is a classic! Nothing's better than a bowl of hearty potato soup on a chilly day. To make this soup, cook chopped leeks in a little butter, then add diced potatoes, stock, and herbs. Ottolenghi Soba Noodles with Aubergine and Mango.
Carrot leek soup with rice noodles instructions
- Boil both broths.
- Peel and chop the carrot chop the leek too..
- Add the carrots and leeks to the boiling broth.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes in a rolling boil.
- Grind spices (together) in a coffee grinder.
- Add the spices to the soup.
- Add salt and pepper (to your taste).
- Stir for 3 minutes.
- Cover and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Add the prepared rice noodles.
- Cool and….
- Notes: make sure to wash the vegetables after you cut them. You can wash them together (that’s what I did). Give the soup a consistent boil. Make sure your carrots and leeks aren’t cut small because it will affect the texture of the soup. Also, cook the soup on high to maintain a consistent temperature with the soup. Your average temperature should be 150 degrees F. Make sure your spices are grinder together or the soup won’t taste right..
- More notes: never let the soup off a boil. Use a big pan to make sure the soup does not boil over when you cook it. Their should be a lot more broth than vegetables in the pot. It’s normal. The point is to just get the taste from the carrots and leeks into the broth. If your kids don’t like carrots or leeks. Bake the soup for 40 minutes straight (with everything in it) then strain out the vegetables and it will be just as good!.
- Even more notes!: when your cooking the soup, stir the soup every 12 minutes with a soup spoon. Adding more spices is not necessary but can be done! If you want your soup to have a way overpowering flavor, triple each spice. Refrigerated carrots work best because they are easier to peel and chop, but room temperature carrots will work too! I always use organic vegetables because it gives you a better health benefit but you can use whatever!.
- Last notes: add the salt and pepper last. The reason I keep the soup in a bowl is because, it keeps the soup hot and it stirs the soup for you! The boil will move the broth around to stir up the vegetables and spices. You can add however much salt and pepper you want to your taste! I hope you enjoy this recipe!.
- Health benefits: carrots and leeks are especially good for your immune system! The carrots are orange which (by the color) will also help your eye sight! Leeks are a powering and resourceful vegetable. They will (in no time) help you get out of bed in the morning!.
- This recipe is great for the winter and the cold! Enjoy!!.
Ladle soup over noodles, and top with bean sprouts, cilantro, basil, mint, and peanuts, if. Asparagus Soup with Lemon and Parmesan. Thai Chicken Soup with Rice Noodles. Smoky Chickpea, Red Lentil & Vegetable Soup. Autumn Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup.