How to Make Tasty Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce.
You can have Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce
- You need of stems of kale (use just the leaves).
- You need of fresh cilantro.
- It’s of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Zucchini (spiralized).
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of chicken strips or 3 pc boneless breast.
- You need of garlic alfredo sauce.
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce instructions
- Making the Pesto: •Add the leaves of kale, chopped if desired, into the blender or food processor. Add cilantro, 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, and 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic. Blend on low, it should still be coarse. •Add 1/8 cup Sunflower seeds, continue to blend. • Add 2/3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil periodically as it blends completely.(The last 1/3 Tbs is for the pan.).
- Chop chicken into cubes. • Add 1/3 Tbs of olive oil to the pan on medium heat. •Add the rest of your minced garlic to pan and simmer for 1 minute. •Add pesto, chicken and cook through. •Add salt and pepper to taste. • After the pesto chicken is cooked, set aside..
- Peal the 2 Zucchini or dont, and spiralize it. • 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic to medium heated pan and simmer for a few minutes. • Add Zucchini noodles and cooked chicken to medium heated pan with garlic and cook for 3 minutes. • Add 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce to Zucchini noodles and simmer for 3 minutes. • Add 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese. Toss noodles and chicken. • Salt and pepper to taste • Total cook time for noodles in sauce should be 5-7 minutes total..
- Finish dish with the rest of parmesan cheese. Plate and enjoy!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)