Recipe: Appetizing Moes beef, mushroom and Tomato Pasta Twirls Stew
Moes beef, mushroom and Tomato Pasta Twirls Stew.
You can have Moes beef, mushroom and Tomato Pasta Twirls Stew using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moes beef, mushroom and Tomato Pasta Twirls Stew
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 500 grams of Minced Beef.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 clove of Crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Powdered Ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 can of Red Kidney Beans.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Papriks.
- Prepare 1 pints of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 of vegetable stock bullions.
- You need 1 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of green sweet pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of Wild Mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of pasta twirls.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomatoe puree..
- Prepare of Parsley to garnish.
- You need 1 tsp of more Black pepper ( optional ).
Moes beef, mushroom and Tomato Pasta Twirls Stew instructions
- In a fry pan, fry the minced beef, until there is no pink meat showing, add chopped onion and fry and add salt and pepper.
- Then add garlic, ginger to the mix and stir in, mix well. Fry for 5 mins on low..
- In s saucepan, add pasta and enough water to cover bring to the boil and simmer until pasta has absorbed most of the water set aside..
- In the fry pan, add tomatoes, kidney beans, 1 pint of water, veg cubes, sweet pepper, balsamic vinegar, and basil. Transfer it all to a croc pot, add the wild mushroom soup, add the pasta, mix well and bring to the boil. Simmer for an hour, stirring occasionally. Be careful not to scrape what is stuck on the bottom, when stirring..
- At the end add the tomatoe puree to thicken, then transfer to a large bowl sprinkle the parsley in the middle to garnish, nice with a crusty cob, or long french stick. Also add more black pepper if you want to..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)