Recipe: Yummy Chorizo Fiesta Rice
Chorizo Fiesta Rice. The version in this recipe has Mexican inspired flavors with the chorizo, black beans and corn. Mexican chorizo sausage has a wonderful blend of spices that lend it to many different culinary possibilities. Zesty Rice with Chorizo. to favorites.
Fiesta Rice Recipe – Mexican inspired side dish recipe with fluffy, tender, flavorful rice and colorful veggies. Serve with Mexican food like, tacos or enchiladas, but it's just as good served with steak or. This Chorizo & prawn fried rice delight is satisfying & simple. You can have Chorizo Fiesta Rice using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chorizo Fiesta Rice
- It’s 2-2.5 cups of parboiled rice.
- It’s 4 of chorizo sausage, casing removed.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, small dice.
- You need 1 can of black beans, rinced.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of large can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2.5 cups of chicken stock or water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of tomato paste.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro, chopped (optional).
- You need of Sour cream for serving (optional).
See more chorizo recipes at Tesco Real Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. This Fiesta Rice recipe is a Mexican rice side dish with jasmine, tomatoes, corn, cilantro, lime and black This Mexican Chorizo Rice from Spicy Southern Kitchen is a fully flavored and spicy rice dish. Chorizo + Rice Stuffed Squid: You're going to win your next dinner party with this recipe. It looks complicated and sophisticated, but it's really just a few ingredients dolled up to look swank: squid.
Chorizo Fiesta Rice step by step
- In a large pot, heat 1 tbs olive oil and cook sausage. Once brown, remove and set aside.
- Add 1 more tsp olive oil and add onion and garlic. Sautee until translucent..
- Add the tomato paste and cook 2 min, then add the raw rice and mix. Then add chili powder and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add the can of diced tomato and let cook 5 min..
- Add all the veggies (except peas) and the sausage and stir all together..
- Add the 2.5 cups chicken stock and bring everything to a boil and cook 5 min.
- After 5 min, reduce heat to medium/low with lit slightly vented on the pot. Cook for about 20-30 min.
- Once rice is cooked, add your frozen peas and add about handful of chopped cilantro and mix. The peas will take just 3min to cook.
- Dish and serve with dallop sour cream (was sooooo good with the sour cream) and more fresh chopped cilantro.
Accompanied with fiesta rice and black beans. Grilled chorizo with chicken, chef Fermin's special salsa verde, raw onions, cilantro, and grated cheese on corn tortillas. Featuring chorizo sausage, fresh or canned, this rice also features diced red and green bell The rice is cooked alongside everything else for a Spanish rice that is bursting with flavor with every bite. This Fiesta Rice is packed with nutritious goodness and incredibly hearty. There's paella and then there are other simple Spanish rice dishes.