Recipe: Yummy Beef Rice Burger
Beef Rice Burger. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Assemble the burgers with the rice buns, beef gravy, egg, and green onions. scallions. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat. Combine the warm beef stock or water, soy sauces, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and black pepper in a small bowl. It's much easier to mix your sauces and spices so they are ready to go before you start cooking your rice. You can cook Beef Rice Burger using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Rice Burger
- It’s 100 gm of Rice.
- It’s 1 of Ground Beef Patty.
- You need slices of Onion.
- Prepare slices of Red Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 50 gm of Mushroom.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
If you have questions about the differences between light and dark soy sauces, be sure to check out our Chinese sauces, vinegar, and oils. In a large skillet cook the ground beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium heat until no longer pink. In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes and pepper. Pour over the ground beef and let simmer for another minute or two.
Beef Rice Burger step by step
- Boil rice and overcook it a little so that's it becomes a little sticky..
- To the boiled rice, add salt, cornflour, a dash of water, italian herb and mix it well. Now make round bun shapes with the rice..
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the rice buns. While frying sprinkle soy sauce from the top. Keep the buns aside.
- Add garlic pieces in hot oil, add mushroom and saute for a minute. Add a little salt, teriyaki and soy sauce. To thicken the sauce add a little cornflour. Your mushroom sauce is ready!!.
- Fry beef patty, onion and red bell pepper separately..
- On a plate place one rice bun. Smear it with some mayonnaise. 🙂 Place the beef patty..
- On the beef patty add the fried vegetables and add the mushroom sauce..
- Poach an egg. And place it on the top. Sprinkle salt and pepper!!.
- Place the 2nd rice bun on the egg. Voila! Your rice burger is ready to eat!! :-).
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. The extra lean meat will not make your casserole greasy. That said, if you prefer to use ground meat with a higher fat content, that's fine — just cook the meat in a skillet and drain off the fat before stirring the beef into the casserole. Still only used half the stuffing mix. I also saved remaining pan drippings.