Recipe: Tasty Grilled Tawa Fish With Sautéed Vegetables
Grilled Tawa Fish With Sautéed Vegetables.
You can have Grilled Tawa Fish With Sautéed Vegetables using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Tawa Fish With Sautéed Vegetables
- You need 300 gms of rohu fish.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of whole lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fish Masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1/4 of th tsp red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of gram flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- It’s 1/2 of capsicum julienned.
- You need 1 of tomato deseeded and julienned.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion sliced.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of refined oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
Grilled Tawa Fish With Sautéed Vegetables step by step
- Mix all dry masalas, ginger garlic paste, with lemon juice,salt,kasoori methi, rice flour, gramflour and mustard oil.Smear this mixture over fish.Let it marinate for half hour.Heat a grill pan and drizzle oil on it.Place the marinated fish on it and let it cook till one side done..
- Turn and cook the other side of fish till both sides well browned and grill marks appear.With a slotted spoon transfer the fish on a serving bowl or plate.Drizzle some more oil and saute the sliced onion and julienned vegetables.Sprinkle little salt and lemon juice over the sautéed vegetables and serve by the side of fish.Best enjoyed as appetizer or as a side dish with steamed or jeera rice..
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)