Recipe: Tasty Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice
Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice. Cook the rice and set a side. Heat oil in a pan, add onions, dried chilli, and frozen Quorn chicken tenders. Quorn Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe (vegetarian).
Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? This was my first time making seitan. Hands down the most filling meals I've had in I don't Full of Mediterranean flavours, this vegan One Pot Spanish Quorn Chicken & Rice makes the perfect midweek fuss family free dinner. You can cook Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice
- You need 1 bag of frozen Chicken tenders.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 2 of dried red chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped spring onions.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of Vegetable bullion cubes 3.
- It’s 1 cups of cooked rice, i used Basmati rice.
Quorn fillets – fried, defrosted and frozen. We make great tasting food and create delicious recipes to inspire you to enjoy the food you love. From a deliciously creamy Korma to a vegan version of the classic Butter Chicken and Palak Paneer loaded with spinich to a Shahi Kofta Masala made with Quorn Swedish Style Balls. Chicken is an affordable and flavorful source of protein.
Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice instructions
- Cook the rice and set a side..
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, dried chilli, and frozen Quorn chicken tenders. Keep it on medium heat and cook till the onions are golden brown. Add the vegetable bullion cubes and mix well..
- Add the cooked rice to the pan, mix well and season.
- Add in the chopped spring onions..
- Turn off the stove and enjoy…
We pair the chicken with plenty of budget-friendly ingredients like peppers, onions and shredded cheese. Get an extra serving of vegetables and cut back on carbs by replacing rice with riced cauliflower in this healthy chicken fried rice recipe. This vegan fried rice with scrambled tofu is a healthy take on fried rice that is loaded with veggies, edamame beans, and turmeric scrambled tofu instead of eggs! Enjoy this protein-loaded veggie dish for dinner or as a side! It's customizable and perfect for serving on a busy weeknight.